World's coolest pinball model ?
Constantly improved and new features* added ! check them out :
- 18 3D printed parts, 10 decals, paint*
- Scale is 1:10 of original pinball machines.
- High resolution decals
- Legs can be clicked on cabinet
- Backbox can tilt forward and rest on playfield
- Lockdown bar can be removed
- 'glass' can slide out
- Playfield can pivot upwards
- Backbox illumination
- Playfield illumination
- 'Under pin' illumination (changing colors)
- USB connection for external powersupply from computer or adapter
- Plays music and sounds of original machine
- Tiny LCD screen (WOZ/Defender/P3 models only)
* depends on model
Yes, it's cool - but don't just take our word for it : Read this review on Pinball News
or check this quote* from Gerry Stellenberg of Multimorphic
"I'm very impressed with the Tiny Pin models! Are you using a 3D printer or a shrinking device? The details and quality are surprisingly lifelike, and I hope to one day see a nice Tiny Pin model of the P3."
Or this one from Andrew Heighway - CEO of Heighway pinball
Your models are very impressive. Well done!
'Strohz' on Pinside had this to say after visiting the UKPP : And the miniature pinball machines with lights and sounds were awesome! I have some similar ones from another vendor I bought in the past, but these are in a completely different league
Mark Porter who will organize the 'Skillshot exhibition 2015' in Chicago, said :
I read about your tiny pin sculptures on Pinball News and am totally fascinated by them !
Cool ? Jay Stafford of the Internet Pinball Database (IPDB) agreed : That is really cool, what you do!
* All quotes used with permission